I’m always amazed by the stellar content available online. This week, I’ve included the ones I liked best. I hope you find them helpful. (Hint: Definitely check out LikeAlyzer. You’ll love it!)
- 10 Ways to Build Authority as an Online Writer – This post by Demian Farnworth and published by Copyblogger provides 10 key parameters every blogger needs to master to building authority as an online writer. Here are his fist few tips:
- Act against your own self-interest.
- Avoid influencing anyone.
- Establish a reputation for outstanding quality.
To see his other tips, go to his blog.
- So You Want to Write a Business Book – The author of this post, Phil Simon is a speaker and the author of five management books. His most recent is Too Big To Ignore: The Business Case for Big Data and is scheduled for release in March.
- 3 Analytic Tools to Improve Your Social Media Performance – Written by Ian Cleary, this post discusses three new applications designed to measure your social media performance and coach you on what practices you need to change. I tried them and my favorite is LikeAlyzer. It’s free, easy to use, and provides information you need to know.
- Commodity Publishing, Self-Publishing, and The Future of Fiction – Written byJane Friedman, this is a must-read for all Indie authors on the past and future of Indie publishing and includes some great insights.
About the Author: Frances Caballo is a social media trainer, blogger and author of Social Media Just for Writers: The Best Online Marketing Tips for Selling Your Books. She helps writers and businesses attain their social media marketing and public relations goals. Presently, she is the Social Media Editor for the Women’s National Book Association-SF Chapter and the Bay Area Independent Publishers Association. You can find her on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Google+. Social Media Just for Writers is available on Amazon and at Copperfield’s Bookstore in Santa Rosa.
The reviews are in for Social Media Just for Writers: The Best Online Marketing Tips for Selling Your Books!
“It’s the best and most informative resource on how to use the web, social media, and blogs for writers that I’ve seen in the marketplace. If they are beginners, they have everything they need to understand, build and use the web to promote their books, writing, and blogs, and those who are experienced will still find tips and resources that they will not have known about. It’s all there –in one book!” ~~ Linda Joy Meyers, Writing Coach/Teacher/Memoir Guru