- 4 Blogging Myths that Need to Just Die Already – Michael Martine, aka @Remarkablogger, provides valuable posts on blogging, WordPress plugins, and how to make your website a productive, e-commerce tool. Check out his latest post.
- Guerilla Marketing For Your Facebook Fan Pages – Social Media Examiner is another blog (although they prefer to call it a magazine) that every writer using social media to increase sales should follow. This post will help you attain more engagement on your Facebook page.
- Why Google+ Is the Best Social Platform for Content Marketers – If you are not yet convinced that Google+ is important to your social media marketing platform, this post will convince you of the benefits of this network.
- Facebook tests new ‘rated’ action for books and other content in Open Graph apps – The rating of books is coming to Facebook. This feature will benefit the writers who produce books that consumers love to read.
- 7 Scientifically-Backed Copywriting Tips – @CopyBlogger is another blog where writers can learn some great tips. This particular post is on persuasive copywriting. Don’t miss it.
- How to Optimize Your Facebook Page for Facebook Graph Search – This post by Andrea Vahl
is great. Graph search isn’t widely available yet but it soon will be and this post will tell you how to optimize your Facebook page to benefit from this new Facebook search feature.
About the Author: Frances Caballo is a social media trainer, blogger and author of Social Media Just for Writers: The Best Online Marketing Tips for Selling Your Books. She helps writers and businesses attain their social media marketing and public relations goals. Presently, she is the Social Media Editor for the Women’s National Book Association-SF Chapter and the Bay Area Independent Publishers Association. You can find her on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Google+. Social Media Just for Writers is available on Amazon and at Copperfield’s Bookstore in Santa Rosa.
The reviews are in for Social Media Just for Writers: The Best Online Marketing Tips for Selling Your Books!
The only negative thing I have to say about Social Media Just for Writers is it should have been published sooner. “It’s the best and most informative resource on how to use the web, social media, and blogs for writers that I’ve seen in the marketplace.”~~ C. Lee McKenzie, Author & Blogger