With day-to-day responsibilities mounting, sometimes it’s hard to engage in social media even though you know you should, right? Well, here are some blogs I found this past week that should make your tweeting and posting stressfree. I hope you enjoy them!
- 3 Tools to Simplify Your Social Media Marketing – by Ian Cleary
- 3 Unconventional Ways to Boost Your Facebook Engagement – (There are some great tips in this post!) by Jim Belosic
- Who Owns Your Social Media Content? – by Kerry Gorgone
- Seven strategies to stay ahead of overwhelming social media change – by Mark Schaefer
- How To Claim Your Trademarked Username on Facebook – by Jason Keath
Which post was your favorite?
About the Author: Frances Caballo is a social media trainer, blogger and author of Social Media Just for Writers: The Best Online Marketing Tips for Selling Your Books. She helps writers and businesses attain their social media marketing and public relations goals. Presently, she is the Social Media Editor for Redwood Writers, the largest branch of the California Writers Club, and the Women’s National Book Association-SF Chapter. You can find her on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Google+. Social Media Just for Writers is available on Amazon.
The reviews are in for Social Media Just for Writers: The Best Online Marketing Tips for Selling Your Books!
“This is a stunningly-good resource by Frances Caballo. I recommend this highly if you’re trying to sell a new book, planning to sell a book some day, or just hoping to be able to reach more readers. Frances Caballo knows her stuff and explains it clearly. Despite having 4000 Facebook friends, I need to do everything she suggests! It’s so comprehensive and so useful I’m going to recommend it to everyone I know. Not just writers, but fabulous for other artists and small-business people. Good work! Thank you so much for making life easier for us all.” ~~ Molly Fisk, Poet, Writing Teacher, Radio Commentator