There were some great posts this past week in the blogosphere about social media marketing and online book marketing. Here are some of my favorites.
- The 5 Keys to Pain-Free Book Promotion – Written by Carol Costello, lays out a stress-free approach to marketing your book once it’s written.
- How to Diagnose and Survive the Current Facebook Reach Drought – Have noticed that your Facebook posts are reaching fewer friends and fans. Facebook made some changes and this post provides an analysis.
- 12 Latest Facebook Page Features You Might Have Missed – Wong Ching Ya’s blog at Social @ Blogging Tracker is a must read for anyone with a Facebook page. In this post, she discusses metrics, Facebook offers, targeted page posts and more.
- How Taking Breaks Boosts Creativity – I’m a new subscriber to The Emotion Machine and am now an ardent fan of this blog. This post explores how taking breaks, instead of plugging away at the computer for hours, makes us more effective and creative.
- 10 Must Have WordPress Plugins of 2012 Every Blogger Should Know About – This post by Leo Widrich recommends some great plugins that I didn’t even know about.
About the Author: A social media marketer and trainer in Sonoma County, Frances Caballo has 23 years of communications experience. She helps writers, businesses and nonprofits with their social media and public relations needs. Presently, she is the Social Media Editor for Redwood Writers, the largest branch of the California Writers Club, and for the Women’s National Book Association; and the Director of the Sonoma County Book Festival. Find her on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Google+. Her book, Social Media Just for Writers: The Best Online Marketing Tips for Selling Your Books is available on Amazon.